Industry leaders from across the fluid power supply chain will convene at the Four Seasons Resort – Orlando at Disney World on February 20-22 for the National Fluid Power Association’s 2018 Annual Conference. According to the NFPA, this year’s program features an extended general session as well as numerous networking opportunities. Conference attendees will be able to:
• Meet more fluid power industry leaders all in one place. More than 150 fluid power professionals have already registered for the conference and represent the entire fluid power supply chain.
• Develop a new global energy perspective from Peter Zeihan, an energetic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable geopolitical strategist.
• Build discipline around the execution of sales strategy with the special expanded general session presentation by Joe Ellers of Palmetto Associates.
• Learn how IoT technology applies to the fluid power industry from Jeremy Drury, a specialist in the Industrial Internet of Things.
• Discover new ways to plan and think strategically from Chris McChesney, a primary developer of The 4 Disciplines of Execution.
• Enjoy a casual, collegial atmosphere where business partnerships and friendships can thrive. Networking breakfasts, committee meetings, receptions, tours, golf, and special events for Future Leaders all offer opportunities to make quality connections.
• Gather contacts and connections for future conversations and meetings. The NFPA Events app makes it easy to connect before, during and after the conference.
For more details about the conference, visit http://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/nfpa-annual-conference