The 2020 LEAP (Leadership in Engineering Achievement Program) Awards will celebrate the most innovative and forward-thinking products serving the design engineering space. This year’s program will open as scheduled on May 1st, 2020 and the standard deadline for nominations will be June 30th, 2020. The entry fee is $325 for submissions that are finalized by June 30th.
Manufacturers can submit in several categories, including Fluid Power World companies in the following categories:
Best submissions will include or address the following:
- A basic description of the product in 250 words.
- High-resolution (300 dpi) product photo and companion data sheet.
- A list of ideal applications for the product.
- Details on any patents.
- Description of the product’s purpose. What problem does it solve? How does it improve on older products/what it evolved from? How is it different from competitive products? What advantages does it have?
- Information on the development process. Was any type of customer input or Beta testing involved? Were there technical innovations involved in developing the product?
- A description of the design aspects to the product. What were the engineering tools or processes used in the development?
- Outline how an engineer is going to advance their machinery, equipment or product designs as a result of this component or product. What kind of value does it provide to the end user or consumer? How much does this product change the industry or set itself as a benchmark?
Categories will remain the same as last year, aligned with several other brands, including:
- Additive manufacturing
- Advanced materials
- Industrial automation
- Motion control
- Switches & sensors
- Fastener technology
- Embedded computing
- Power electronics
- Test & measurement
More details are at: https://wtwhmedia.submittable.com/submit … and submissions can be made at that link beginning on May 1st.
You may also like:
Filed Under: News