This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, October 10, 2018. Click below to watch it on demand.
There are a few common mistakes many people make when buying and operating air compressors. These errors can affect the performance of the system by causing increased waste, higher operating costs and poor pressure stability. This presentation will discuss seven of these mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Let leaks and abuse run wild
- Buy a really big compressor for future
- Don’t purchase a big storage receiver
- Save money by downsizing piping
- Solve pressure problems by increasing pressure at the compressor
- Over-filter and dry your air
- Cut corners on your compressor cooling
Compressed Air Challenge
Moderator / VP, Editorial Director
Fluid Power World
Filed Under: Webinars