The Offshore Technology Conference marks 50 years, as it returns to Houston April 30 to May 3.
OTC 2018 returns to Houston’s NRG Park April 30 to May 3 this year, marking its 50th year bringing together engineers, technicians, executives, operators, scientists, and managers involved in offshore drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.
The oil and gas industry relies on the high-pressure power density of fluid power technologies to maximize exploration, production and drilling in harsh offshore environments. As wells are dug deeper and become more difficult to reach, the machines that are used in them must withstand extreme temperatures, pressures, damaging seawater and more. Hydraulics is up to the task.
This is why nearly 100 fluid power manufacturers can be seen on the exhibit floor (see the complete list below).
The 2017 edition of the event attracted more than 64,700 attendees from more than 100 countries and all fields in the offshore energy sector. This year’s event will see more than 2,000 exhibiting companies, and more than 350 technical presentations, 22 topical breakfast and luncheons, and 11 panel sessions.
- Celebrating 50 Years of OTC — Programming which reflects on our history, the current state of the industry, and what is on the horizon.
- Faster Deployment of New Technologies — Solutions to reduce the development timeline and create project-ready technologies which meet current industry challenges.
- Cost Reducing Tools and Techniques — Ways to decrease costs and improve overall value, while maintaining high standards for safety, operability, and reliability.
- Integrating to Innovate — How advanced software, nanotechnology, and the digital revolution are integrating disciplines and triggering a historic transformation in the offshore energy sector.
- Meeting Global Demand — Meeting the energy needs of fast-growing economies, while reducing carbon emissions and carefully considering the impact of digital technology.
- Updates on World-Class Projects — The latest on landmark projects that have resulted in breakthrough technologies in a low oil price environment.
- Global Participation — Executives from service companies and operators, including IOCs and NOCs, share accomplishments from projects in Canada, Malaysia, the Gulf of Mexico, and the North Sea.
In addition, OTC will recognize innovative technologies with the Spotlight on New Technology Award. The program is exclusively for OTC exhibitors and showcases the latest and most advanced technologies that are leading the industry into the future.
|Aidro Hydraulics & 3D Printing||8243|
|Alfagomma SpA (Kuriyama)||3949|
|API Heat Transfer||2778|
|ASCO Div., Emerson Electric Co.||2261|
|Bal Seal Engineering Inc.||4615|
|Blacoh Fluid Control Inc.||6274|
|Bosch Rexroth Corp.||2805|
|Cat Pumps/Ram Pumps||4701|
|Controlled Fluids Inc.||6917|
|Coremo Ocmea SpA||4047|
|Danfoss Power Solutions||4452|
|Dixon Valve & Coupling Co.||4619|
|Donaldson Co. Inc.||7204|
|Douce Hydro SAS France||2115|
|Elite Seal Inc.||9073|
|Famic Technologies Inc.||770|
|Festo AG & Co. KG||3625|
|Fluid Components Intl (FCI)||1354|
|Fluid Power Technology||3145|
|Freudenberg Sealing Technologies||1922|
|Fuchs Lubricants Co||6923|
|Global Heat Transfer||10828|
|H&D Distributors Inc.||7230|
|High Pressure Equipment Co||1361|
|Hunger Hydraulics CC Ltd||9034|
|HYDAC International Corp.||1677|
|Hydraulics International Inc.||2005|
|IMI Precision Engineering||1439|
|Innovative Fluid Power||8847|
|Innovative Hydraulics LLC||6325|
|John Deere Power Systems||3775|
|Klüber Lubrication NA LP||922|
|Kocsis Technologies Inc.||5109|
|L&M Radiator Inc.||3067|
|The Lee Company||2109|
|Liebherr Components North America||3625|
|G. W. Lisk Co.||1567|
|MFP Seals, Div. Martin Fluid Power||2678|
|Midwest Hose & Specialty Inc.||3671|
|MSC Software Corp.||7233|
|National Filters Inc.||5326|
|NBB Controls Inc.||3615|
|OP USA Inc.||8231|
|PacSeal Hydraulics Inc.||4718|
|Parker Hannifin Corp.||3639|
|Pneumatic and Hydraulic Co. LLC||5074|
|Rota Engineering Ltd.||1639|
|Rotor Clip Co.||10921|
|S. Himmelstein & Co.||4277|
|SC Hydraulic Engineering Corp.||375|
|Servi Fluid Power Inc.||7412|
|Spir Star Ltd.||2101|
|Stucchi USA Inc.||5071|
|Texas Hydraulics Inc||12140|
|Thermal Transfer Corp.||7001|
|Trelleborg Sealing Solutions||3227|
|Twin Disc Inc.||5075|
|Versa Products Co. Inc.||2670|
|Wandfluh of America||4452|
|West Craft Mfg. Inc||7436|
|Wilkes & McLean Ltd.||7362|
|Womack Machine Supply Co.||4314|
|WPT Power Corp.||12126|
To learn more and to register, visit 2018.otcnet.org.
Filed Under: News