July 13 to 16, Bosch Rexroth will host a free 4-day virtual event that explores the Factory of the Future. According to company officials, the event will let visitors learn about the new world of versatile, customer-orientated manufacturing that’s based on greater intelligence, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Once registered, participants can join as many sessions as they want. The event kicks off with an opening keynote by Matthias Aberle, Senior Executive Vice President, Technical & Engineering titled “Concept of the Bosch Rexroth Factory Automation Fair, Explore the Factory of the Future.”
Other sessions include:
• How the Nexeed Industrial Application System forms the brain, so to speak, of the networked factory. Its constantly developing Industry 4.0 software portfolio enables fully networked production and logistics.
• An overview of the Rexroth i4.0 knowledge offerings, including ctrlX AUTOMATION, Active Suite of Solutions and Advanced RobotiX.
• How 5G will disrupt manufacturing.
• Plug & produce with Smart MechatroniX.
• Digital TWIN: Digital planning and simulation.
• Think outside the cabinet: Maximize production flexibility with cabinet-free technology.
• Safety as a catalyst for productivity.
• Enabling contact-free collaboration in tight spaces with the APAS collaborative robot production assistant.
For more information and to register, go to www.boschrexroth-us.com/exploreFotF.
Filed Under: Industry 40, IoT, News