Bosch Rexroth’s Connected Hydraulics Roadshow is a traveling exhibit, bringing a complete “tradeshow booth on wheels” to plants and industrial parks across North America beginning in September.
The Connected Hydraulics Roadshow is a self-contained exhibit, housed in a specially created tractor trailer that is designed to present a full array of Bosch Rexroth’s smart, networked hydraulics technology directly to engineering and operational personnel at industrial plants and other facilities.
The Connected Hydraulics Roadshow is scheduled to begin touring in September, with its debut at the FABTECH show in Chicago.
Technology demonstrations and exhibits in the showcase will give visitors detailed insights into the ways Rexroth industrial hydraulics solutions can help simplify industrial system design, streamline installation, reduce production equipment footprint, maximize productivity and minimize downtime.
Bosch Rexroth’s Connected Hydraulics concept is focused on introducing new and updated technology that is quieter and more compact, flexible and efficient than previous generations of industrial hydraulics. Connected hydraulics systems incorporate advanced digital controls and connectivity features, so hydraulic components will not only be integrated easily into the machine control and factory network, but also seamlessly with each other into an ecosystem of components and digital services.
The Connected Hydraulics Roadshow brings this wealth of information about the advantages Bosch Rexroth’s advanced hydraulics offers directly to local industrial sites and other convenient locations. Engineering staff and plant operators will have the opportunity to view technology presentations given by Rexroth technology experts and consult one-on-one with them about current challenges and future needs.
Key Roadshow exhibits and demos include a complete, multitechnology functional model of Connected Hydraulics motion control, as well as exhibits on featured Rexroth industrial hydraulics products, including:
- CytroBox hydraulic power unit: This compact power unit offers energy savings up to 80% and is fully networked with Rexroth’s industrial hydraulic IoT solution, CytroConnect.
- Sytronix FcP variable-speed pump drive: This system consists of a fixed pump with an asynchronous motor and a frequency converter that offers energy savings of up to 80% and noise reduction up to 20 dB(A).
- CytroPac hydraulic power unit: CytroPac is a compact HPU designed to be drop-in ready for a broad range of flow and pressure applications, including machine tools. It features an efficient Sytronix variable-speed pump drive, i4.0-enabled interface and a simplified cooling and degassing tank design.
- SHA — Servo-Hydraulic Actuator: This heavy-duty hydraulic actuator combines the benefits of hydraulic and electric technologies. With a Sytronix servo drive and IoT-ready protocols, the SHA enables plug-and-play connectivity for a range of hydraulic motion applications.
- Pumps, valves and motors: Get complete details on the full range of Rexroth industrial hydraulic pumps, valves and motors, many of which now include features that make them i4.0-ready.
Filed Under: IoT, News