During the General Meeting, delegates will learn about trends in the Canadian Fluid Power market, educational initiatives, communications in fluid power and regulatory issues affecting the fluid power industry. Delegates will also participate in workshops which will help to forge the future direction of the CFPA.
This year’s lineup of speakers includes:
- Gary Gzik, CEO, Bizxcel “Creating Legendary Leaders”
- Denise Wecker-Seipke, EHS Technical Manager for BSI Americas “It’s all about RISK and MONEY”
- Joseph McKenna, Business Economist, Eaton: “The Economics of Fluid Power”
- Goran Tesanovic, Seneca College Professor and Siemens Canada Business and Global Account Manager: “Connecting the Lines Between Industry, Customers and Education”
- Ben Hope, Advanced Manufacturing Technology Driver, Festo Canada, “Industry 4.0: The Future of Manufacturing Begins Today”
- Paul Heney, Fluid Power World & Design World, “Why social media isn’t just for your kids”
- Martin Lavoie, Director, Manufacturing Policy: Gear Canada, Keynote and Panel, “The Economics of Automation in Changing Times”
Additional networking events include the CFPA Golf Tournament on Wednesday, May 31 at Highlands Golf Course. Attendees and their spouses have other opportunities to meet and mingle at an opening reception, networking dinner, and bonfire following the board of directors meeting.
Thursday’s events include breakfast and four keynotes by Gzik, Wecker-Seipke, McKenna, and Tesanovic as well as the CFPA Business Meeting: Update of CFPA Four Pillars. Day two wraps up with mixology reception, networking dinner and bonfire.
On Friday, Hope, Heney, and Lavoie will wrap up the keynotes before the event closes.
Filed Under: Hose Assembly Tips, News