Clippard expanded its Cordis family with a new transducer line. The new piezoresistive silicone pressure sensors can either be used as feedback for the Clippard CPC Pressure Controller or as a standalone transducer. Current optional outputs are 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, and 0.5 to 4.5 VDC. These transducers are conditioned and temperature-compensated and offer a customized calibration specific to the application requirements. This allows for a full-scale accuracy of 0.25% over the calibrated range.
Multiple mounting options allow the user to place the sensor downstream or in a remote location from the pressure controller. This creates a quicker response and helps avoid any lag in the system. The manifold mount lends itself well to analytical value-added assemblies. All wetted materials are oxygen-compatible, and manifold mounting eliminates any possible contamination during assembly.
- Stand-alone unit or used in conjunction with Clippard’s Cordis Pressure Controls
- Downstream sensor feedback
- Multiple VDC signal outputs
- Static or dynamic applications
- Multiple electrical connection options
- Customizable pressure ranges and mounting options
- IP65 Rated
Filed Under: Sensors