Today is the deadlines for early bird registration for the NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC). The hotel reservation deadline is July 22. Those interested in attending are encouraged to register for the conference and book their hotel rooms as soon as possible to ensure room availability and get the best registration rate. The conference takes place August 13-15, at the Westin Chicago North Shore.
Registration is open for NFPA members and non-members alike.
Focusing on the opportunities and threats associated with the economy as they relate specifically to the fluid power industry, the IEOC features the analyses, hard data, and critical insight needed to help fluid power business leaders translate economic trends into competitive intelligence and successfully plan for the future. The conference also consistently brings in 300-plus attendees from across the fluid power supply chain, making it one of the best opportunities for information gathering and networking.
Presentations and highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – Mark Killion, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Stewart Ramsey, IHS Markit
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Scott Hazelton, IHS Markit
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- Analysis of NFPA Vertical and Regional Markets – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics Other Topics
- Data Intelligence, Big Data and Data Bloat – Scott Klososky
- The Evolution of Automation – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC
Additionally, networking opportunities include the IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament and Reception at Glenview Park Golf Club, Power of Association Reception and Dinner, IEOC Networking Breakfasts and Lunches, Exclusive Future Leaders Activities and Committee and Council Meetings.
National Fluid Power Association