J.R. Merritt Controls expanded its line of heavy-duty joystick handles with the introduction of the G56 and G58 multi-function handles. The G56 and G58 were engineered around performance and comfort, while focusing on modular designs to simplify and streamline the configuring process.
Both handles were designed for ultimate usability and feature their own unique shapes. The G56 boasts an ergonomic design that leans forward and inward towards the operator, and is available in left-hand and a right-hand model, while the G58 has a comfortable, straight design that can be used for left-hand or right-hand operation.
The G56 and G58 offer a high degree of flexibility with a selection of individually configurable device plates that can be populated with push-buttons, rocker switches, thumbwheels, and mini joysticks. Both models can also be configured with devices on the rear side of the handle, with the G58 offering an option for a trigger. This mix of functionality and devices make these handles customizable to virtually any industrial or mobile equipment application.
They include the following functions and features:
G56 Multi-Function Handle
- Ergonomic design that leans forward and towards the operator
- Available in a left-hand or right-hand models
- 8 standard front plate layouts featuring push buttons, thumbwheels, and rocker switches
- 4 standard rear plate layouts with push buttons, thumbwheels, and rocker switches
- Capacitive hand detection sensor technology available as an option
G58 Multi-Function Handle
- Robust design for high duty applications
- Straight shape for left-hand or right-hand operation
- 17 standard front plate layouts featuring push buttons, thumbwheels, and mini joysticks
- Available with an easy to operate trigger and additional push button on rear
Compatible with J.R. Merritt’s VNSO, XL-VNSO, VNS2, VCSO, VCS2, CS1, CS3HD, HS2, PRO-4 and PRO-6 joysticks, the G56 and G58 handles can be configured in countless operation and output technologies to work for the most demanding applications.
J.R. Merritt Controls