The National Fluid Power Association officially launched registration for the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) last month, and industry professionals have high expectations for the event. This event will take place August 16-17, 2022, at the Westin Chicago Northwest in Itasca, Ill. Compared to previous years, the association said that there is a stronger trend in the number of attendees that have already registered (which can be found on the event’s homepage).
The hotel reservation deadline is July 25, and those interested in attending are encouraged to register for the conference and book their hotel rooms as soon as possible to ensure availability. In addition to targeted networking, the conference content makes it one of the best resources of strategic planning solutions available to the fluid power industry, now more than ever.
Content highlights include:
- US & Global Macro Trends and Impacts — Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Overview of Key Customer Markets Overview — Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast — Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Cybersecurity: Threats and Practical Actions — Nate Evans, Argonne National Laboratory
- Construction Machinery Forecast — Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics
- Robots and Cobots: An Automated Future — Donna Ritson, DDR Communications
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast — Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast — Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- Electric and Hydrogen Power and What it Means for Fluid Power — Interact Analysis
- Global Markets Overview — Conor Lokar, ITR Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast — Jim Meil, ACT Research Co.
More information and registration links are available at: nfpahub.com/events/conferences/the-ieoc.
Filed Under: News