BuTech introduces a new line of high-pressure relief valves with a repeatable release design that minimizes the need for frequent recalibration. The unique design enables the valves to automatically reseat after each pressure release, resulting in reduced maintenance, downtime, and lower whole-life cost.
Engineered to provide reliable, repeatable venting of gases or liquids in pressure gas systems, cryogenic systems and petrochemical applications where flow is not important.
Setting the standard for safety in high-pressure, high-temperature environments where maximum safety and reliability are critical, the state-of-the-art relief valves achieve pressures to 20,000 psi, feature optimized outlet flow for faster relieving, and deliver flawless performance.
• Pressure range from 1,500 psig (103 bar) to 20,000 psig (1378 bar)
• Standard temperature range is -328°F (-200°C) to 400°F (204°C)
• Set at the factory based on customer requirements, precalibrated, tagged and locked in
• CE/PED certi ed (CAT I, II)
• Designed to EN ISO 4126-1 standard
• Proportionally actuated
• Constructed of 316 SS, Nitronic 60 and 17-7 spring as standard
• Alternative spring material: 316SS, Inconel 718
• Lower whole-life cost
• Repeatable release minimizes need for frequent re calibration
• Optimized outlet ow for faster relieving
Filed Under: Valves & Manifolds