Known for reliability, innovation and focus on miniature pneumatics, Clippard’s new revolutionary Cordis micro-controllers use the proven EVP and DVP lines of Clippard proportional valves allowing for steady, repeatable downstream pressure as demand or processes change. The result, a precise linear pressure control within a closed-loop system with ultra high resolution (≤5 mV) and repeatability.
With unparalleled performance and flexibility not possible with current analog proportional controllers, the Cordis makes everything from calibration to sensor variety acceptance to future development opportunities more accessible and less complicated.
- Resolution ≤5 mV
- Accuracy ±0.25% of full scale
- Real time adjustable PID control
- Integrated 0 to 10 Vdc, 4-20 mA signal, or 3.3 Vdc serial communication
- 0 to 10 Vdc feedback pressure monitor
- Virtually silent
- No integral bleed required
- Static or dynamic applications with the same proportional control
- Proportional fill and bleed control
- Customizable pressure ranges
- Proudly made in the USA
Typical applications would be in the leak test industry where they might be testing low flow, and low-pressure applications in the life science industry for needs such as DNA sequencing or DNA testing for diabetes. These applications require low volume, low flow, and low pressure and require very stable and high-resolution control.
You may also like:
Filed Under: Valves