The International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) has updated and launched its Hydraulic Specialist (HS) Interactive Study Manual. Whether you are preparing for the HS Certification test or just want to boost your skills, the HS Interactive Study Manual makes learning easier. Purchasing the manual gives you access for one year, allowing users to learn and understand at their own pace.
The online study manual includes:
- Voice explanation for each circuit
- Three sets of additional pre-test questions (only available in the Interactive Study Manual)
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each section
- Reworded complex topics for easier comprehension, added additional examples, and enhanced graphics to support the material.
- Streamlined the equation formulas and subsequent text describing how to compute complex formulas for ease of calculation.
- “Bar” has been added to the equations whenever pressure units are used to reflect the relevance to the fluid power industry.
Visit ifps.org/hydraulic-interactive to order.
Filed Under: News