The Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) announces the final presenters for its March 2, 2018 technical seminar. For the first time, non-consortium members are invited to register for the seminar and experience first-hand the benefits of becoming an FPIC member. The half-day seminar, to be held at the Milwaukee Intercontinental Hotel, will feature the following presentations:
Pressure and Temperature Sensing are Combined into a Single Package Using Smart Packaging, Calibration and Testing
Gary Winzeler, VP Sales & Marketing DunAn Sensing
IO-Link: A New Way to Communicate with Smart Sensors
Yuen Li, Product Marketing Manager, Industrial Networks, IFM Efector
Smart Sensors in Fluid Power: A Systems-Solutions Approach
Roger Grace, sensor industry marketing expert, Roger Grace Associates
The full agenda and registration form can be found online at www.msoe.edu/fpic/March
Who Should Attend
- Components, systems and machine design engineers whose products incorporate sensor technologies for measurement, feedback and control
- Automation and control systems design engineers
- Programming and software engineers
- Unique opportunity for attendees to obtain up-to-the minute information on smart sensors and their ever increasing and important role in fluid power.
- Network with diverse industry professionals who represent stakeholders in the fluid power industry.
- Experience the benefits of becoming a Fluid Power Industrial Consortium member.
The non-consortium member registration fee is $125 which includes a light breakfast and lunch. Registration is free for current FPIC consortium members. Attendance is limited and early registration is encouraged at www.msoe.edu/fpic/March.
About the FPIC: The FPIC which debuted in 2017, is a partnership with the National Fluid Power Association member companies and other stake-holders in the fluid power industry. Its more than 320 member companies include those that design and manufacture fluid power components and systems, system integrators, OEM’s, users and other organizations. The FPIC provides quarterly half-day technical seminars with a focus on the latest technological advances that provide you with solutions to overcoming challenges within your industry.
Contact Mr. Thomas S. Wanke, CFPE; Director, MSOE Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations, for more information: email@example.com or (414) 277-7191.