The new MVG Modular Vacuum Gripper series by Coval can be configured to be perfectly adapted to every application, with the technical assistance of the Coval team. To obtain this result, some important developments have been made.
The first choice offered to the user is its size. The MVG vacuum gripper series is tailored to the desired size. But customization doesn’t stop there. To benefit from a perfectly adapted gripper, the customer can also configure:
• The vacuum generators
• The gripping interfaces: foam, suction cups (shapes, diameters, diverse materials)
• The vacuum level control: electronic vacuum switch or vacuum gauge
The MVG Modular Vacuum Gripper series allows the creation of multiple independent gripping zones, which guarantees the optimization of vacuum management:
• Increase in vacuum level
• Reduction of leaks
• Drop in energy consumption
This “multi-zoning” is particularly useful for staggered gripping and releasing, handling objects of different formats, or optimization of palletizing layers. The high degree of adaptability of this MVG vacuum gripper enables the customer to deal with the majority of situations without having to install several grippers together. For the company, the benefit is threefold: less investment, reduced weight which allows the use of smaller robots and, last but not least, energy savings. Fields of activityPackaging, plastics, metal, glass, wood, concrete/rocks.
The Modular Vacuum Gripper, composed of subsections, offers a customized solution of vacuum grippers for gripping objects of different sizes, shapes and
• Customized dimensions
• Selection of gripping zones
• Compactness and lightness
• Adaptation to products to be handled (choice of gripping interfaces)
• Adaptation to installation (different types of vacuum generators)
• Universal mounting bracket
• Integrated functions.
• Simple installation and use
Coval Vacuum Technology Inc.
Filed Under: Pneumatic Tips