The National Fluid Power Association has kicked off its second annual trial membership program leading up to the 2019 Annual Conference March 5-7, 2019 in Laguna Beach, California. The program is designed to help introduce prospect companies to networking and industry intelligence opportunities that can help strengthen their businesses. Only companies that qualify for NFPA membership will be able to take part in the program.
Trial membership participants will be able to:
• Access NFPA’s market information reports free for 30 days, including the popular new Regional Demand Estimates Report.
• Network with the entire fluid power supply chain at the 2019 Annual Conference with a free conference registration.
Participants that transition to full membership will get further benefits, including:
• Two additional free conference registrations for any NFPA conference.
• Full access to NFPA’s market information reports and tools.
• Significant discounts at IFPE and MPTE trade shows.
• Opportunities to link to promising students and graduates through NFPA’s workforce development initiatives.
• Industry engagement opportunities, such as standards development participation.
• Pro-rated dues.
Companies interested in learning more or participating in trial membership should contact Erica Halmstad, Membership Manager, at email@example.com or (414) 778-3359.