Bosch Rexroth has introduced a new online service portal for its Hägglunds hydraulic motors, giving users a single source of information to maintain, repair, modernize or upgrade their equipment with certified specialists and genuine Hägglunds parts. The service portal is accessible from www.boschrexroth-us.com/Hagglunds.
With more than 60,000 motors installed globally, Hägglunds low-speed high-torque radial piston drive systems are used in a wide range of industries — from mining and pulp and paper production to recycling and marine applications, just to name a few.
“We developed this website to help customers maintain the highest productivity and reliability for their Hägglunds motors, whether they need original, warrantied spare parts or guidance from a certified specialist,” said Brian Howell, Hägglunds sales and operations manager. “No one knows a Hägglunds motor or drive system better than the original equipment provider, and that’s us. When users choose authorized Hägglunds service from Bosch Rexroth, our certified technicians bring their drives and systems back to new performance levels, along with a full factory warranty.
“We know customers rely on Hägglunds motors and drives to last a long time, and we can help them accurately assess the condition and advise the repair necessary to continue a long-life and maintain uptime.”
The website makes it straightforward for Hägglunds customers to request a motor return via a simple form submission. They can also learn about upgrading motors and drive units with information on motor comparisons, upgrade kits, cooling improvements for drive units and scalable options to fit their needs. In addition, users can access repair and maintenance resources for legacy Hägglunds Marathon motors, which are no longer in production.
The website also provides information about:
• Direct support from certified Hägglunds technical experts for complete system component inspection and analysis.
• On-site examinations by certified service specialists equipped for inspection, repair and preventive maintenance support.
• Hägglunds-authorized repairs, carried out by skilled, factory-certified personnel at the customer location or at a Rexroth U.S. Hägglunds facility in Ohio or Texas.
• Preventive maintenance program offering a full range of services, including written inspection reports, oil level and pressure checks and electrical element inspections.
• Genuine Hägglunds spare parts, backed by extended warranty options and fast shipping from strategically located inventories.
• Hands-on, in-depth training covering the major hydraulics, electronics and controls of Hӓgglunds large hydraulic drives; training is provided by factory-certified trainers and can be conducted at a customer location or at a Rexroth training facility.
The online service center is the latest addition to the Bosch Rexroth portfolio of informative, free resources. The company also offers a free Hägglunds Resource Kit with information ranging from detailed customer case studies to online engineering tools.
Filed Under: News, Pumps & Motors