The NFPA is moving forward with a virtual presentation for its Annual Conference in 2021, which will take place February 24 – 26, 2021. The virtual event will bring the diverse presentations and valuable networking right to attendees’ desks. Registration for the Virtual Annual Conference is now open.
In addition to the virtual experience, pending the confirmation of a safe and suitable hotel venue, NFPA will be offering in-person networking during a Power of Association event. The event will include the digital content of the virtual conference as well as offer the in-person conference experience members have come to expect. It will be managed in accordance with the latest COVID-19 regulations. More details and registration for this option will be available soon.
The virtual program will use an innovative online platform, called Remo, to provide effective networking opportunities. The conference will include a lineup of speakers in the morning, committee meetings into the afternoon and ample networking throughout the day.
The Remo platform offers features such as:
- Face-to-face interaction in a virtual ballroom setting
- Group and private video calls
- Opportunities to connect with any event attendee
- In addition to these capabilities, 2021 Annual Conference attendees are invited to join a highly interactive virtual activity via Thriver.
This year’s speaker lineup includes event favorites like Peter Zeihan and Alan Beaulieu as well as Harry Kraemer and David Nour. Presentations will feature topics such as examining complex world and US events and leading during a volatile and ambiguous business climate.
Included in admission:
- Ballroom-inspired networking experience that exceeds virtual event expectations
- Access to exclusive speakers and presentations
- Interactive virtual activities for connecting in a relaxed environment
- Communication opportunities via private chats/video calls
See the complete schedule here and stay tuned for in-person networking opportunities.
Filed Under: News