Pirtek USA is celebrating its 25th anniversary of franchising in the United States. As the only industrial franchise brand of its kind in the U.S., Pirtek USA first started franchising in May 1998 and has grown to now operate 142 franchise locations across the U.S. with a recent expansion into Canada.
Since its introduction into the U.S. market, Pirtek has prided itself on filling customers’ hose service needs quickly and efficiently, having the widest variety of unique products and parts to keep essential industries operating. Its quick turnaround time is also credited to the 24/7/365 on-site service offered, enabling customers to be up and running again quickly, minimizing equipment downtime.
“Over the past quarter-century, Pirtek USA has revolutionized the hydraulic and industrial hose service market, positioning itself as a trusted partner to businesses across a wide range of industries, from construction and manufacturing to mining and transportation,” said Nick Ridgway, director of franchise development for Pirtek USA. “Building a reputation of delivering world-class hydraulic and industrial service that keep industries operating.”
Over the years, Pirtek USA has raised its profile and showcased its franchise offering by forging partnerships and launching new initiatives to help define and highlight the industry. They present its business opportunity and promote the brand’s core values, resulting in strong, steady growth and big highlights.
Some brand highlights include:
- To build on its remarkable legacy while shaping the future for the next 25 years. Pirtek USA continues to live by its core values, and focuses on embracing and driving change, making a difference, integrity, accountability and being part of the community — the company remains committed to having these values support the mission and brand promises.
- Pirtek USA has a long-standing national partnership with the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, which benefits first responders and their families. Pirtek has worked with the foundation and supported their mission.
- Pirtek USA became the Official Hose Supplier of Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Team Penske, and the IndyCar Series, where IndyCar transitioned some of its hydraulic and industrial hose usage to the Pirtek brand of hoses. Pirtek USA has continued a long-standing relationship with Team Penske’s NASCAR and IndyCar teams through associate sponsorship and other activation involvement. As a proud sponsor of the series, Pirtek USA also provides a wide range of products to support the IndyCar Series initiative to be the first series to run 100% on renewable race fuel.
- In 2023, the brand has experienced strong growth with 18 openings and 17 new franchisee signings that have even exceeded the growth numbers for all 2022. The brand expects industry demand to continue to push strong growth in the years to come.
- Pirtek USA was named #107 on the 2023 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 ranking. In addition, Pirtek USA was recently named to Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 Hall of Fame in 2023 for being ranked on its Franchise 500 for 25 consecutive years — every year the brand has been in operation. Pirtek USA also impressively ranks in Franchise Times Top 500 and Franchise Business Review Top 200 Franchises, and many more.
To commemorate its 25th anniversary, Pirtek USA has planned a series of celebratory employee events and social activities throughout the year. The brand also hosted its annual franchise owners conference in May, which included 25th anniversary memorabilia, insightful and informative best practice workshops to continue our legacy and momentum, networking opportunities for our new franchisees and throwback photos and video to remember our early beginnings, to name a few.
“For 25 years, the franchise organization has strived to exceed expectations and provide customers with the highest quality solutions, and franchisees with the tools, resources and support needed to run successful business operations,” said Ridgway. “This milestone in our company’s history represents our dedication to excellence, world-class service and the trust and commitment we have received from our valued customers and franchise partners over time — we look forward to the next 25 years!”
Pirtek onboards potential franchisees who put customer service at the forefront of their mission, and it welcomes driven individuals from all industries, regardless of technical experience. An initial investment for Pirtek ranges from $249,400 to $899,300. Franchisees can expect access to ongoing training and support and exclusive territories.
To learn more about Pirtek franchise opportunities, visit https://www.pirtekusafranchise.com.
Filed Under: Hose & Tubing, Hose Assembly Tips, News