Continental Hydraulics announced that it’s PVX vane pumps are now fire-resistant, as they are approved for water glycol to 2,500 psi. Water glycol fluids have proven to be an excellent fire-resistant hydraulic fluid option. This should open up new markets like food processing, steel manufacturing, automotive assembly or and other industry that typically use the water glycol fluids.
The PVX variable volume, pressure compensated design is suitable to many industrial applications. These field-proven, highly durable pumps provide long life and quiet operation resulting from the use of heavy duty forged, one-piece rotors and hydrodynamic bearings and pressure balance side plates.
Key features of PVX vane pump include:
- Flow rates to 75 gpm on single pumps
- Pressures to 3,000 psi
- Low noise (to 67dBA at 3,000 psi)
- Contamination and lubricity tolerant
- Multiple control options
- Great suction characteristics
- Great for applications with high speed proportional products
Filed Under: Pumps & Motors