The Canadian Fluid Power Association will hold its Annual General Meeting June 12-15, at the Banff Centre for the Arts, right in the heart of Banff, AB.
The CFPA AGM revolves around a collection of keynotes from leaders in the fluid power and economic industries. Each CFPA Pillar is represented by an industry professional with insightful words on leadership, economics, industrial relations, communications and education.
Market insight is a hot topic at the AGM, with a look at microeconomic trends that affect the fluid power industry, as well as the macroeconomic conditions affecting Canada, North America and the rest of the world.
The line up of speakers includes:
- Donna Pollander, IFPS: “Preparing for Success: Tools to help you achieve IFPS Certification”
- Johan Fourie, BCIT: “Opening a Dialogue to Spread Fluid Power Education Canada Wide”
- Brian Marjoribanks, CPA, CGA, Sourcing Specialist | Canadian Forest Products Ltd: “Forestry in Fluid Power”
- Paul Tsounis, Government of Alberta, “The Future of the Oil and Gas Industry in Canada and Abroad”
- Carl Dyke: “Electro-Hydraulics: Controllers and wires and valves, oh my!”
- Mike Holden, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, “What is in Store in 2019 for the Manufacturing Sector”
- Joseph McKenna, Business Economist, Eaton: “The Economics of Fluid Power”
The event will also feature an opening reception, sponsored by Motion Canada and onsite and offsite networking dinners and luncheons, and spousal events.
Sponsors include: Higginson, IDI, Motion Canada, and Gates.
Learn more and register here.
Canadian Fluid Power Association
Filed Under: Mobile Hydraulic Tips