NAHAD will host its 2nd annual Hose Safety Institute (HSI) Regional training as a virtual event. Scheduled for October 5-6, this program is designed to promote and develop an understanding and adoption of HSI guidelines and best practices in hose design and fabrication. Attendees will participate in a unique virtual experience that will include interactive learning sessions that will ensure engagement.
The event will include the following:
- Hose Safety Institute Best Practices & Guidelines
- Consultative Sales Approach – Partnering with your End-User
- Sales Workshop: Selling in Tough Times
- STAMPED w.Group Case Studies
- Lean & Kaizen Model
- Hydraulic Circuit Training
Visit nahad.org for complete schedules and registration.
You may also like:
Filed Under: Hose Assembly Tips, News