Rexroth will showcase the latest marine and offshore technology and product demonstrations, in booth #2011 at the 2018 International WorkBoat Show, November 28 to 30. The company will feature motors, drives and winch applications, while Rexroth experts will be available to answer questions and discuss the products.
Delivering high power in a small package, Rexroth’s Hägglunds CB and CAb motors will be featured in booth #2011. Highlights of the Hägglunds display include:
- Hägglunds CAb motor simultaneously delivers the highest power density with sustainable full torque and full speed.
- Benefits of the CAb motor include excellent controllability, shock load protection and 14 configurations in small torque steps.
- Hägglunds CB motor delivers 50 percent more torque in a more compact package.
- Benefits of the CB motor include high output torque and power/weight ratio, full torque from zero to maximum speed and high efficiency and low maintenance costs.
Alongside Hagglunds, Rexroth will exhibit additional technologies applicable to the marine industries. Technologies include:
- With a patented ‘vane crossing vane’ design, Rineer Vane motors provide a high torque at both start and stall, and flat torque throughout the entire speed range
- The space-saving, modular IndraDrive ML electric drives can be used as main power inverters or as motor inverters, minimizing variants, simplifying handling and reducing storage costs while saving energy.
- The revolutionary pre-defined controls system, Lifting Appliance Standard (LAS) controls package, is available “off-the-shelf” with features such as modular, validated basic software across all hardware platforms.
- The complete solution for factory assembled and tested Industrial Hydraulic Manifolds. From application engineering, design, and manufacturing to onsite service and support, Rexroth manifolds deliver quality and meet the performance and layout requirements of your machine
You may also like:
Filed Under: News