Tribute Inc. has announced the addition of a new feature to its software, TrulinX. The new Production Management module will help build to order manufacturers, fabricators and distributors more accurately plan their production schedules by calculating the amount of capacity needed to meet customer demand. This new feature will enable users to make informed decisions about capacity allocation and increase efficiency throughout the supply chain.
The Production Management module in TrulinX will allow build-to-order manufacturers, fabricators, and industrial distributors to:
- Easily identify over and underutilized capacity in their facilities (labor, parts, etc.)
- Plan and schedule production based on customer demand and capacity availability
- Make data-driven decisions about capacity investments and production expansion
- Improve on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Have intuitive time-tracking
- Use performance analysis tools
- Traveler document with fast scanning QR codes
“We are thrilled to offer this new feature to our customers,” said Susie Hopper, President of Tribute Inc. “Production Management Planning is an essential tool for build to order manufacturers and distributors looking to optimize their production and meet the demands of their customers. We are confident that this new feature will provide our users with the data-driven insights they need to succeed in today’s competitive business environment.”
TrulinX is a comprehensive ERP software designed specifically for distributors and fabricators in the engineered products, pumps, power transmission, fluid power, fluid handling, motion control and hose industries. With features such as production management and capacity planning, wireless warehouse, and inventory management, TrulinX offers a complete solution for businesses looking to streamline their operations and improve their bottom line.
Filed Under: News