The International Fluid Power Exposition (IFPE), along with the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), have released a new research whitepaper leading up to the return of the show to the Las Vegas Convention Center, March 14-18, 2023, along with the co-located CONEXPO-CON/AGG.
Entitled “Tech Advancements Driving the Fluid Power Market Forward,” the freely-downloadable whitepaper addresses the megatrends shaping the fluid power industry and advancements occurring in power transmission and motion control.
“When it comes down to it, IFPE is all about helping manufacturers find solutions,” said IFPE 2023 Show Director John Rozum. “With that in mind, we encourage our members and those within the fluid power industry to take advantage of the uniquely valuable information and insights offered in this newly published whitepaper.”
Topics covered in the whitepaper include:
- Megatrends shaping the fluid power industry in 2022, such as population growth and urbanization, infrastructure replacement, climate change and regulatory pressure,
- Industry opportunities arising from these factors, as well as challenges and barriers to adoption including cost, training and more
- Power transmission and motion control development tools to accelerate development, such as dynamic line ratings (DLR) and flexible transmission control, digital displacement pump (DDP), and energy storage and waste heat recovery
- How electrification empowers the hydraulics industry to realize many of these strategies
- Motion control advancements, such as numerical modeling and simulation, electric actuators, and digital twins
Visit ifpe.com to download the whitepaper.
Filed Under: Mobile Hydraulic Tips, News