Delta Computer Systems Inc., doing business as Delta Motion, announces the official launch of its redesigned website as of November 18th.
The revamped website is the result of months of dedication and hard work from the Delta Motion team. The primary objective behind this redesign was to provide users with a more valuable, user-friendly, and responsive resource on both mobile and desktop devices.
Key highlights of the website update include:
- Improved user experience: The redesign focuses on creating an enhanced user experience by ensuring accessibility and responsiveness on various platforms and devices.
- Simplified navigation: The main navigation has been streamlined for user convenience while retaining all essential features, including downloads for firmware, software, datasheets, and technical information, Delta news, and support & training.
- Reorganized solutions page: The solutions page has been restructured to provide easy access to case studies, white papers, application notes, technical notes, magazine articles, and videos tailored to specific industries or applications.
- Efficient sales & distribution section: Finding regional sales managers is now quicker and more straightforward within the sales & distribution section of the website.
- Focus on RMC motion controllers: The update emphasizes Delta’s position as a leading manufacturer of motion controllers for servo-hydraulic and servo-electric applications.
- Consistent Identity: This refreshed look is a continuation of Delta’s recent branding update and trade name implementation. Maintaining design elements emphasizes that Delta Motion remains the same entity you’ve known for the past 40 years.
“We are excited to unveil our updated website, a testament to our commitment to providing a seamless and informative experience for our users. The redesign ensures that accessing technical solutions is not only easier but also more enjoyable, whether from desktop computers or mobile devices,” said Gary Nasca, Marketing Manager at Delta Motion.
Filed Under: News