The International Fluid Power Society IFPS is excited to announce several projects on the horizon.
- Just released – Upgraded Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic Certification The Upgraded Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic (MHM) Certification Study Manual reflects the knowledge and skills needed for today’s mobile hydraulic mechanic. https://www.ifps.org/updated-mhm-certification
- Just Released – Fluid Power Symbols Guide. This 30-page guide presents fluid power symbols commonly used within ISO 1219-1 and 2 standards and illustrates the component function applied within fluid power systems. https://www.ifps.org/fluid-power-symbology-guide-2
- Mentorship Program – A pilot program is underway matching experienced leaders with emerging professionals to build a relationship based on trust, experience exchange, support, and guidance.
- Beginners Guide to Fluid Power – The Youth & Outreach Education committee is in the final stages of developing a Beginners Guide to Fluid Power as an aid to middle-school teachers and students involved with the NFPA Fluid Power Action Challenge.
- Fluid Power Associate Certification – A Certification subcommittee is developing a new certification geared towards non-technical fluid power professionals. Likely candidates will be administrative assistants, HR Personnel, and customer service representatives who can enhance their roles with a greater fluid power base.
Visit ifps.org for more details.
You may also like:
Filed Under: News