The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded $2,000 scholarships to fifteen students pursuing fluid power technology fields of study.
A minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0, 500-word essay, and a letter of recommendation were required from each applicant. The Foundation’s goal is to help individuals enrolled in technical schools and universities pursue their interests in fluid power.
The following students were each selected to receive a $2,000 scholarship:
- Ashleigh Creeger, Spokane Community College
- Ben Quade, Iowa State University (Raymond F. Hanley Memorial Award)
- Brendan McCluskey, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Dana Nestrick, Triton College
- Elizabeth Lincoln, University Of Missouri – Columbia
- Evan Bartelsen, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Joleen Nush, Spokane Community College (Robert Mackey Memorial Award)
- Luke Wille, Iowa State University
- Max Kolesnikov, Moraine Valley Community College
- Michael Glochowsky, Triton College
- Natalie Pecaro, Triton College
- Reagan Lawson, California Polytechnic State University
- Sawyer Newman, Purdue University Northwest
- Seth Leighton, Spokane Community College
- Zoe Kulphongpatana, University of Kansas
For further information on the scholarships, contact Amy Zignego, Workforce Program Manager, at email@example.com.
The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA)
Filed Under: News