Together with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, NFPA is launching the NFPA Executive Leadership Program, a series of six full-day leadership sessions tailored specifically to the needs of the fluid power industry. The sessions will take place over the course of 18 months, and the first session in the series will take place immediately prior to the 2020 Annual Conference in Miami.
Designed to provide a fluid power industry specific experience that accelerates leadership and fosters long-term connections, session content will focus on both the hard and soft skills needed to create success for participants’ organizations and the fluid power industry as a whole. Approximate timing and topics include:
- February 10-11, 2020 | Executive Leadership & Judgement, Mandarin Oriental in Miami, (in conjunction with the 2020 NFPA Annual Conference)
- TBD May 2020 | Innovation Strategy & Strategic Operations, Allen Center at Kellogg School of Management in Evanston, Ill.
- August 9-10, 2020 | Negotiation Tools and Strategies, Hilton Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill. (in conjunction with the 2020 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference)
- February 22-23, 2021 | Virtue-Based Culture, Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, Az. (in conjunction with the 2021 NFPA Annual Conference)
- TBD May 2021 | The Power of Story for Executive Leadership, Allen Center at Kellogg School of Management in Evanston, Ill.
- TBD August 2021 | Change Management: Leading in a VUCA World
- TBD Chicago (in conjunction with the 2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference)
All six sessions will be led by faculty who are also practitioners. Discussion and content for each will go beyond just the session dates to provide a high quality, highly interactive executive education experience.
Registration to join the 2020/21 NFPA Executive Leadership Program cohort will run from mid-August through December 31. Future Leaders Network participants as well as other emerging leaders, directors, officers, and senior executives at NFPA member companies would benefit from taking part.
The program registration cost is $15,000. This amount can be paid all at once or split into two payments of $7,500. More details will be released in the coming weeks as registration comes closer to opening. Staff will also be available to answer questions in person at the 2019 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference, August 12-14 at the Hilton Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill.
National Fluid Power Association