The 2020 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference is fast approaching, and there are several reasons to register if you haven’t already. Taking place over the course of three half-day, online sessions August 11-13, this year’s conference is set to not only deliver hard data and expert analysis for everyone in the fluid power supply chain, but also offer attendees the networking and tools they need to build their organization’s future.
While being conducted virtually this year, conference attendees looking to build and maintain their networks will have a number of innovative and convenient networking opportunities to make connections with people from across the fluid power supply chain.
Networking opportunities include:
- A personalized profile: Increase your own and your company’s visibility and access a database of other attendee details.
- One-on-one communication: Connect instantly with key industry players via private chat rooms and direct video call capabilities.
- Public Chats: Begin a dialogue by discussing content in specific sessions or introduce yourself to other users.
- Live Q & A: During the pre-recorded webinar sessions, get involved in the content as the speaker responds to your questions and comments in real time using the chat feed.
- “Ask the Speaker” Rooms: Continue the conversation from your favorite presentations by meeting with speakers through designated group video sessions.
- IEOC Networking Rooms: If you’d rather focus on forming connections with other attendees, you can join a community networking room and continue to mingle via video call.
In addition to targeted networking, the conference content makes it one of the best resources of strategic planning solutions available to the fluid power industry, now more than ever.
Content highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – Michael Reed, Oxford Economics
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and its Economic Consequences – Sergio Rebelo, Kellogg School of Management
- Key Geopolitical Trends Likely to Impact Business – Sam Potolicchio, Preparing Global Leaders Forum
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – Chuck Yengst, Yengst & Associates
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Scott Hazelton, IHS Markit
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- Gear Industry Marketing & Forecast – Tom Runiewicz, IHS Markit
• Packaging Equipment Sustainability – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC
Registration and more information is available at: https://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/the-ieoc/.
Filed Under: News