Midland Metal, a supplier of brass, stainless steel, and plastic fittings, valves, and hose accessories, has announced an expanded line of dry and liquid-filled gauges.
- Black steel case and ring
- Plastic lens
- Brass inside and connection
- Face and pointer have aluminum finish
- Available with 1/8” npt or ¼” npt brass lower or center back mounts
- Face sizes 1-1/2, 2, and 2-1/2-in.
- Ranges from 0-15 to 0-300psi in stock. Additional PSI ranges available by special order
- No logo on the gauge
- Individually boxed with Part# and description on the label
For measurement of steam, air, oil, water and other pressure media, which have no effect on bronze and brass.
Typical applications include compressors, filter regulators, water pumps, beverage dispensing equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and similar other applications.
Filed Under: News, Sensors & Gauges