Registration is now open for the 2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference. Making a return to an in-person format, the event will take place August 16-18, 2021 at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center. This year’s schedule is packed with an outstanding lineup of industry experts and networking opportunities, and, as always, registration is open to everyone in the fluid power supply chain — NFPA members and non-members alike.
Focusing on the opportunities and threats associated with the economy as they relate specifically to the fluid power industry, the IEOC will feature the analyses, hard data, and critical insight needed to help fluid power business leaders translate economic trends into competitive intelligence and successfully plan for the future.
Presentation highlights include:
• U.S. Market Outlook and its Effect on World Economies – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
• Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
• Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
• Industry & Gear Markets Forecast – Tom Runiewicz, IHS Markit
• Construction Machinery Forecast – Peter Yengst, Yengst & Associates
• Cybersecurity & IoT Technology Update – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC
• Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
• Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
• Networking/Relationship Building in a Virtual World – David Nour, Nour Group
• Labor, International Trade, and What’s Ahead – John Manzella, Manzella Report
• Global Economic Trends – Oxford Economics Perspective – Michael Reid, Oxford Economics
• Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
In addition to the engaging presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to network with key players in the industry through the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser, networking meal functions, and committee meetings. Again this year, American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) members will have a co-located networking opportunity during the event.
NFPA members will also have the option to register for online portal access only, which will include streaming access to select presentations and access to recordings of all other presentations following the live event.
National Fluid Power Association
Filed Under: News