Nitto Kohki USA has introduced a standalone vacuum pump device that is ideal for a range of pick–and–place applications, and is particularly useful when house air is not available. The LV–125A (Linicon) vacuum pump is compact, lightweight, and features an oil–less design to fit perfectly into clean room assembly operations. It has an extremely low noise profile (<40dB) to support the user–friendly workplace where low noise is an essential requirement.
As the heart of a vacuum pick–up set, the LV–125A may be purchased with a vacuum pen, needles, tubing and a pen stand for an efficient, low profile, and highly productive assembly tool ideal for a wide range of uses, including transferring spherical objects, transferring uneven parts, moving tiny parts, and assembling precision parts. The unit has high adsorption power.
- Rated voltage 115 Vac, 230 Vac
- Power consumption 14 W, 15W
- Rated frequency 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Maximum vacuum –.33.3 kPA (–250 mm Hg, –333 mbar, –9.84 in. Hg)
- Dimensions 135 (L) x 91 (W) x 146 (H) mm or 5 5/16 x 3 37/64 x 5 ¾ in.
- Duty cycle — continuous
- Coil insulation Class B or its equivalent E or its equivalent
- Weight 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Nitto Kohki U.S.A.
Filed Under: Pneumatic Tips